Here’s a look back at our week in Miss Kelly’s class!
- We’ve been focusing on learning everyone’s name, the names of our teachers and the names of the centers in our classroom!
- Speaking of names, we learned about an egg who’s name was Humpty Dumpty. What would your name sound like if it’s rhymed? This gave us lots of giggles! We also made predictions about what would happen if a real egg dropped, and tested our theories. We were so surprised when one bounced and one cracked! We used evidence to decide if Humpty Dumpty was real or pretend. And of course, we tasted hard boiled eggs!
- We started learning one letter every day! There are lots of friends in our class who start with A and J so we learned about those letters first.
- We also started our handwriting curriculum with Mat Man!
- And what would a rainy week of inside recess be without a few games of goose!