Panorama Community Schools

Chris Webner » Sending College Transcripts to “Your College”

Sending College Transcripts to “Your College”

T) Sending College Transcripts to “Your College”

DMACC transcript request website – either at through a career academy year program, online course, or at PHS (Project Lead the Way Engineering, MAT772, SPC101, COM703, AGB331, FLS241 & 242, or FIN121), you can print and fax DMACCTranscriptRequest from main office with Mr. Webner’s assistance, no fees unless you want DMACC to fax it to your college.

Iowa Central CC transcript request online – if you have taken a flexnet course through their TritonPass system, their transcript request form is completed by you online and submitted online, no fee. Look for link “Send a transcript to a location other than my home” and then in the form itself to “Send Now” if done with their courses in prior semester or “Wait for final grades at end of current semester”.

Western Iowa Tech CC transcript webpage – they will accept email requests for sending transcript to another college and state a $4 dollar fee for first request.

Graceland University Transcript Request Website – students who have completed Elementary Functions with Ms. Jarnagin, College Algebra through Mrs. Wessling at Guthrie Center HS, or may have taken liberal arts courses online – most commonly Music Appreciation (MUS1250). GU has hired a company, see “NSC secure website” to do this work for them and you need a credit card to complete the order.

AIB College of Business – 2010-11 and prior years; if you took business courses with Professor Deb Douglas (marketing, management, investments) use their website to use AIB Transcript Request Form, $10 check is to be included with mailing of their request form.

The links above will help seniors get their college transcripts sent to their college of destiny – Panorama HS cannot do this for a student. Your College of Destiny? This phrase refers to the college a senior high school student intents to attend as a college freshmen, (not all the colleges seniors apply to for admission – just the one school they select to actually attend).

IF you, senior, want any college courses completed during high school to be used by your college, then a transcript request must be completed for each college you took courses with in HS.

It is the responsibility of the student to contact all colleges they have completed courses through and request their official transcript be shared with the “college of destiny” for acceptance towards that college’s degree. Listed above are the colleges Panorama students generally complete courses through and the respective procedures. Sometimes colleges update their pages and the below provided links may not keep up, so please know that to find these same links you
  1. simply search “transcript request” at each college’s website of which you took a course
  2. follow each college’s instructions
  3. have the address for your “college of destiny” each college can share the transcript with the correct college office
  4. use common sense in knowing when you want to make the request; if you are in a college course then you would want the college to wait until the term has ended before sharing your transcript