Next Step Challenge!
As part of the Live Healthy Iowa, staff participated in The Next Step Challenge.
Panorama Staff Teams:
Panther Pacers - Jenelle Jarnagin, Kylee Boettcher, Krista Gafkjen, Mickell Gerth, Char McNeill, Angie Clouser, Nicole Dorhout
Panther Pedometers - Bruce Dahlhauser, Leah Draper, Robyn Ploeger, Carla Church, Anne Masters, Mark Dorhout.
Together, the two teams walked 693,446 steps.
They placed 20th and 25th out of 71 teams.
How it worked:
Teams of 2-10 Iowans compete in an active competition tracking the number of steps accumulated. Through an online dashboard, members report their step count in an effort to move their team up the challenge leaderboard. Participants have the ability to connect with Fitbit devices and Under Armour apps for easy tracking and reporting.
• Live Healthy Iowa pedometer (if desired)
• Personal online dashboard with the ability to sync apps and devices
• Weekly motivational messages
• Unlimited access to online tools and resources
• Opportunities to win team incentives and individual prizes
Way to go, Panthers!